Governor Walz and the DFL House & Senate are moving quickly with an onslaught of gun control bills after passing universal background checks & red flag gun confiscation in 2023.
There are many gun control bills moving, but among them are:
- “Safe Storage”
- Mandatory Lost & Stolen Reporting
- Bans on most semi-automatic firearms
- and more…
Governor Walz has also called on a complete BAN on magazines holding more than 10 rounds while anti-gun Senators like John Marty and Jen McEwen have introduced bills that require licensing and ban most semi-automatic firearms.
We need you to tell your Representative & Senator that you demand they OPPOSE any gun control efforts in the State of Minnesota by signing our petition TODAY.
Stop the DFL Gun Control Onslaught Petition
TO THE MEMBERS OF THE MINNESOTA LEGISLATURE:
- Whereas, the anti-gun movement, led by state groups like Protect Minnesota and Michael Bloomberg’s out-of-state-funded Everytown, is attempting to take advantage of recent tragedies to drive home their agenda of gun control
- Whereas, Governor Tim Walz is calling for a ban on firearms holding more than 10 rounds.
- Whereas, anti-gun Senators like John Marty and Jen McEwen are calling for a ban on commonly owned firearms in Minnesota
- Whereas, House & Senate leadership state that gun control is a top legislative priority
- Whereas, all gun control measures are unconstitutional and a violation of the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution
THEREFORE, AS A LAW-ABIDING GUN OWNER AND SUPPORTER OF THE SECOND AMENDMENT, I CALL UPON ALL MEMBERS OF THE MINNESOTA LEGISLATURE TO OPPOSE ANY AND ALL GUN CONTROL BILLS.