We have assembled a set of Frequently Asked Questions based on the questions that we frequently received here at the Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus. While these should not be construed as legal advice in any way, shape, or form, they were crafted by a panel of credible firearms instructors and experts in Minnesota.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Carrying at the State Capitol Complex
- Constitutional Carry (Permitless Carry)
- Courthouse Carry
- Domestic Violence Convictions + Post-Conviction Relief, courtesy of Gallagher Criminal Defense.
- Edible Cannabis in MN & your Second Amendment Rights
- Long Guns – Carrying
- Long Guns – Transporting
- Open Carry
- Permit to Carry
- Permit to Carry – Reciprocity
- Permit to Purchase
- Prohibited Persons
- Prohibited Places
- Short Barreled Rifles and Shotguns
- Suppressors (Silencers)
HAVE A SUGGESTION OR QUESTION?
Have an idea for a new FAQ that we should add to our list? Contact us and let us know.