We are heavily involved in the political process leading up to an election – both directly through the Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus, and through our connected political fund, the Minnesota Gun Owners Political Action Committee.
Some of our activities include:
- Helping to recruit pro-Second Amendment candidates to run for public office
- Evaluating and grading candidates
- Creating an annual legislative scorecard so that our supporters can more easily understand how their elected representatives performed for the Second Amendment during the session
- Training caucus attendees and delegates on the political process
- Endorsing candidates for office that align with our organization’s legislative priorities