Join the Caucus Today!
The Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus is the trusted voice of Minnesota’s Gun Owners to defend and restore the right to keep and bear arms.
We’re the most effective gun rights organization in Minnesota. We stand by our activities and results and never stop pushing on Second Amendment issues across the state.
We have a full-time presence at the Minnesota State Capitol during the legislative session and command respect from all parties. We hold events across the state, engage in local activism at the city and county level, and aren’t afraid to take legal action when your Second Amendment rights are under attack.
We invite you to join us today!
Existing Members: Use the “Become a member of the Caucus” link below to renew your membership.
Pick your Membership Type & Join Today
Become a Second Amendment Defender
Join our exclusive group of Minnesota Second Amendment Defenders by committing to an easy monthly donation.
Become a member of the Caucus
Join the trusted voice of Minnesota's Gun Owners with one of our Annual Membership options.
- 24×7 defense of your constitutional rights as a gun owner
- Discounts on select training and events
- Deep discounts and early access to our exclusive member events
- Member-only retail discounts and savings
- Automatic entry to all drawings and gun giveaways
- Exclusive access to our Members & Supporters Facebook Group
Need convincing? Check out what our members have to say below!
Join us at our 2022 Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus Annual Member Meeting, Session Preview, & Governor Candidate Forum for a half-day of celebration, reflection on the last legislative session, a look at the upcoming year, and a moderated debate with candidates running for Governor of Minnesota.
We’re still finalizing the agenda but you can expect:
- Updates from Caucus & Legislative Leaders
- A look back at the 2021 legislative session – lessons learned for gun owners & activists
- A look ahead at the 2022 legislative session – What can we expect? What’s on the agenda?
- Remarks from sitting Representatives & Senators
- Activist Training
- Open Discussion / Q&A
We’ll be holding a moderated forum for candidates for Minnesota Governor. All candidates from all parties have been invited.
- Tickets are $25/each and include lunch.
- Life Members (including Patron & Benefactor members) are FREE. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
- Current legislators may attend free.
- Contact us at email@example.com to register.
“My membership in the Caucus is Life with a sustaining monthly donation. It shows that I believe in the work done and know that the ongoing efforts are very worthwhile.
The people are great, the results show it, and our Minnesota legislators all appreciate the resources.”
“The Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus is simply the best pro-gun organization you can belong to when it comes to protecting your 2nd amendment rights in Minnesota!
“Excellent folk, I can actually get a hold of them unlike most representatives. Pragmatic, intelligent, good morals, effective. They give me good information I can do something with. (Call reps about certain decisions).
“There is no one who works harder to protect Minnesota’s legal firearm owners than the Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus. When it comes to community events, down to the grueling daily work at the State Capitol, I feel my monthly contributions as a Second Amendment Defender are helping to make a true difference, especially at the State House, where it is the agenda of so many to try and strip us of our fundamental right to Keep and Bear Arms.”
“The Right to defend our Lives and that of the innocent is innate, natural, God has given. It is a right protected by the US Constitution. The Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus recognizes this and defends it in the Minnesota legislature in person, every day the legislature is in session. NO other group including the NRA can say that.
Please support them and the valuable service they provide to the citizens of Minnesota.”