The Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus & Political Action Committee work to maintain an open, transparent relationship with the press. Our goal is to ensure fair and accurate press coverage on gun rights and gun violence issues in Minnesota.
We’re always open to speaking with the press on relevant topics related to gun rights and gun violence issues.
24X7 CONTACT E-MAIL FOR ANY PURPOSE: CONTACT@GUNOWNERS.MN
How we can assist members of the media
- Commentary on gun rights issues, including advocacy, legislation, legal action, court decisions, public policy, and recent incidents
- Access to firearms industry experts, including firearms safety instructors, NRA instructors, and permit-to-carry instructors
- Technical assistance/fact-checking on stories
- Informal educational discussions on firearms terminology, Minnesota firearms/use of force law, and federal firearms laws.
Authorized Media Contacts
The quickest and most effective way to obtain comment from the Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus is via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rob Doar, Vice President & Political Director, Rob.Doar@gunowners.mn, +1-612-424-4032, @robdoar, Biography
- Bryan Strawser, Chair, Bryan.Strawser@gunowners.mn, +1-612-424-4032, @bryanstrawser, Biography
Press Release Mailing List
- We maintain a press release mailing list where we publish press advisories and releases.
- To join the list, send a request with your name, title, media outlet, and preferred email address to email@example.com.
Links to Key Information
- Grading: The Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus grades candidates on an A-F scale. Generally, surveys will be sent to candidates later this year. However, when early endorsement is requested, the Caucus may choose to issue grades earlier in the election cycle.
- Endorsements: The Minnesota Gun Owners Political Action Committee endorses candidates for State Senator, State Representative, County Sheriff, County Attorney, and the State Constitutional Officers. Endorsements are generally made during following the primary elections, however when early endorsement is requested, the PAC may choose to issue endorsements earlier in the election cycle. Endorsements are available on our website.
Images & Graphics
Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus Banner Logo
Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus Square Logo
Minnesota Gun Owners PAC Square Logo